Anonymous BitCoin Wallet
Satoshinet has Anonymous BitCoin Web Wallets Here!
Rated the Best BitCoin Wallet!
Most online searches will show you the same. This is the highest rated BitCoin wallet.
Ready to Just Get a Wallet and Begin?
We reccomend Xapo web wallet and mobile app for a quick setup that is safe and easy to use. Just sign up with your email and a password to get started.
Need more protection? Hardware Wallets!
We reccomend Ledger Hard Wallets if you want the added security of a physical hardware wallet.
Get a Bitcoin Wallet
Choose Your BitCoin Wallet Below
Choosing a BitCoin wallet can be slightly confusing. Watch the video below to get a better idea of what a BitCoin wallet is and does. Then you choose what type of BitCoin wallet you want or need. There are many choices and we will explain some basics to help you get started.
This is interface to access you BitCoin balance. The BitCoin wallet is software on your computer or mobile device or an account with an online wallet service. BitCoin is actually stored on the Blockchain network and your wallet stores your BitCoin address and private keys to allow you access. When you make a purchase or send bitcoin somewhere, your wallet will use the key to digitally sign the transaction proving ownership of your bitcoins. This signature of the transaction is then sent to the blockchain network then verified by the mining process (Explained Below). Once a transaction is processed it cannot be undone. Be very careful you send the correct amount as a transaction can not be undone.
The block chain is a shared public ledger . All confirmed transactions are included in the block chain since the beginning and access to view any and all transactions is available to anyone. This is how Bitcoin wallets calculate their spendable balance and allow new transactions can be verified so there can only be a transaction sent by the actual owner of the bitcoin. The integrity and the chronological order of the block chain are enforced with cryptography and the collective verification of the ledger make it impossible to double spend or roll back a transaction.
This was written to better help you understand what a BitCoin wallet is and does. If you need more information you can download and read the original paper that describes its design, written by its creator Satoshi Nakamoto. or a good google search will find you everything you need to know.
List of Companies Who Accepts Bitcoins as Payment!
These companies currently accept bitcoins, This list will continue to grow.
- Live BitCoin Girls
- KFC Canada
- Overstock.com – A company that sells big ticket items at lower prices due to overstocking
- Subway Eat fresh
- Microsoft – Users can buy content with Bitcoin on Xbox and Windows store
- Reddit – You can buy premium features there with bitcoins
- Virgin Galactic – Richard Branson company that includes Virgin Mobile and Virgin Airline
- OkCupid – Online dating site
- Namecheap – Domain name registrar
- CheapAir.com – Travel booking site for airline tickets, car rentals, hotels
- Expedia.com – Online travel booking agency
- Gyft – Buy giftcards using Bitcoin
- Newegg.com – Online electronics retailer now uses bitpay to accept bitcoin as payment
- Wikipedia – The Free Encyclopedia with 4 570 000+ article
- Alza – Largest Czech online retailer
- The Internet Archive – web documatation company
- Bitcoin.Travel – a travel site that provides accommodation, apartments, attractions, bars, and beauty salons around the world
- Pembury Tavern – A pub in London, England
- Old Fitzroy – A pub in Sydney, Australia
- The Pink Cow – A diner in Tokyo, Japan
- The Pirate Bay – BitTorrent directories
- Zynga – Mobile gaming
- 4Chan.org – For premium services
- EZTV – Torrents TV shows provider
- Mega.co.nz – The new venture started by the former owner of MegaUpload Kim Dotcom
- Lumfile – Free cloud base file server – pay for premium services
- Etsy Vendors – 93 of them
- PizzaForCoins.com – Domino’s Pizza signed up – pay for their pizza with bitcons
- Whole Foods – Organic food store (by purchasing gift card from Gyft)
- Bitcoincoffee.com – Buy your favorite coffee online
- Grass Hill Alpacas – A local farm in Haydenville, MA
- Jeffersons Store – A street wear clothing store in Bergenfield, N.J
- Helen’s Pizza – Jersey City, N.J., you can get a slice of pizza for 0.00339 bitcoin by pointing your phone at a sign next to the cash register
- A Class Limousine – Pick you up and drop you off at Newark (N.J.) Airport
- Seoclerks.com – Get SEO work done on your site cheap
- Mint.com – Mint pulls all your financial accounts into one place. Set a budget, track your goals and do more
- Fancy.com – Discover amazing stuff, collect the things you love, buy it all in one place
- Bloomberg.com – Online newspaper
- Humblebundle.com – Indie game site
- BigFishGames.com – Games for PC, Mac and Smartphones (iPhone, Android, Windows)
- Suntimes.com – Chicago based online newspaper
- San Jose Earthquakes – San Jose California Professional Soccer Team (MLS)
- Crowdtilt.com – The fastest and easiest way to pool funds with family and friends
- Lumfile – Server company that offers free cloud-based servers
- Museum of the Coastal Bend – 2200 East Red River Street, Victoria, Texas 77901, USA
- Gap, GameStop and JC Penney – have to use eGifter.com
- Etsy Vendors – Original art and Jewelry creations
- Fight for the Future – Leading organization finding for Internet freedom
- i-Pmart (ipmart.com.my) – A Malaysian online mobile phone and electronic parts retailer
- curryupnow.com – A total of 12 restaurants on the list of restaurants accept bitcoins in San Francisco Bay Area
- Dish Network – An American direct-broadcast satellite service provider
- The Libertarian Party – United States political party
- Yacht-base.com – Croatian yacht charter company
- Euro Pacific – A major precious metal dealer
- CEX – The trade-in chain has a shop in Glasgow, Scotland that accepts bitcoin
- Straub Auto Repairs – 477 Warburton Ave, Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706 – (914) 478-1177
- PSP Mollie – Dutch Payment Service
- Intuit – an American software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals.
- ShopJoy – An Australian online retailer that sells novelty and unique gifts
- Lv.net – Las Vegas high speed internet services
- ExpressVPN.com – High speed, ultra secure VPN network
- Grooveshark – Online music streaming service based in the United States
- Braintree – Well known payments processor
- MIT Coop Store – Massachusetts Institute of Technology student bookstore
- SimplePay – Nigeria’s most popular web and mobile-based wallet service
- SFU bookstore – Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, Canada
- State Republican Party – First State Republican Party to accept bitcoin donations (http://www.lagop.com/bitcoin-donate)
- mspinc.com – Respiratory medical equipment supplies store
- Shopify.com – An online store that allows anyone to sell their products
- Famsa – Mexico’s biggest retailer
- Naughty America – Adult entertainment provider
- Mexico’s Universidad de las Américas Puebla – A major university in Mexico
- MovieTickets.com – Online movie ticket exchange/retailer
- Dream Lover – Online relationship service
- Lionsgate Films – The production studio behind titles such as The Hunger Games and The Day After Tomorrow
- Rakutan – A Japanese e-commerce giant
- Badoo – Online dating network
- RE/MAX London – UK-based franchisee of the global real estate network
- T-Mobile Poland – T-Mobile’s Poland-based mobile phone top-up company
- Stripe – San Francisco-based payments company
- WebJet – Online travel agency
- Green Man Gaming – Popular digital game reseller
- Save the Children – Global charity organization
- NCR Silver – Point of sales systems
- One Shot Hotels – Spanish hotel chain
Coupa Café in Palo Alto
- PureVPN – VPN provider
- That’s my face – create action figures
- Foodler – North American restaurant delivery company
- Amagi Metals – Precious metal furnisher